Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Getting Creative



My life has been rather busy of late so I must apologize for all the 11pm onwards posts, which to some readers may mean the next day. With being busy, there will inevitably come stress. I am one of those people who manage to channel stress into something marginally constructive.

I decided to create a “creativity wall”- quite simply a wall full of my favourite pictures, lyrics, and everyday quotes. This evening I sat down in front of my laptop and began my search for the most smile inducing pictures.

While hunting, I found this picture from a recent holiday in Devon. Mat and I went for a walk around the countryside, and although the concrete underneath shows that it wasn’t particularly rural, I love the effect this gives. Had it not have been for sitting down to soak up the sunshine (which currently seems more of a myth if you live in England!) then I wouldn’t have noticed the interesting set up.

I love how much detail is in the shot, especially on the leaf. Photography is definitely my favourite way to unwind. What’s your creative outlet?

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment