Saturday, April 21, 2012

Naturally Set Up


Recently, I have uploaded a lot of macro photography and feel I should have a change. However, today is not the day for change as I took this photo.
I didn’t have a lot to do today, so decided to go for a walk in a different place to where I’d usually go.
After about 20 minutes of walking I found a small path, so decided to see where it would lead. As I followed the path I came across a small patch of bluebells, with one standing alone in front of a tree. I loved the pattern of the bark acting as a background. I used manual focus to try and get the bluebell in focus.
I’m really pleased with how successful this picture was, and that I didn’t need to edit it. I feel it’s a bit like nature setting up it’s own shot, what do you reckon?

On another note, please bear with us while I update the site, because I’ll happily admit that I’m not brilliant with computers. Give me a few days and we should be back to normal, but until then you can carry on visiting us to see our regular daily posts.

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment