Friday, April 20, 2012

Rust Bucket



I went for a walk with Mat in the woods the other day. I love walks in the woods, however some people don’t care as much as they perhaps should.
I really enjoy taking macro shots, and as I was walking through the trees I noticed some abandoned barrels that had begun to rust away. I loved how the light shone through the gaps in the metal to create a more interesting shadow. Also, I was really impressed by how the camera managed to catch the spider’s webs and the light reflecting off of them.
I used an in-built “low key” effect on the camera, which enhanced the shadows and highlights in the picture. I was really pleased with the end result, especially when I didn’t have the need to edit it.
I hate seeing people mess up the environment, but on this occasion it worked to my advantage incredibly well.
Apologies for the late post, it’s been a very busy day and have only just got home!!!!

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment